Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall is Approaching

With Fall just around the corner, I thought that I'd better get busy with my blogging again. It seems like the only thing I have time to do is post pictures of William. That's a good thing !! But I think that I am ready to start sharing all my Fall ideas, for just awhile anyway. Bold Branches-- Ceramic vases filled with festive fall foliage and bursting springs of bittersweet berries can be placed anywhere to create a casual and natural fall look.

Colorful Crop -- Create a harvest inspired table display by filling a basket with Indian corn and pine cones. Finish by tying a seasonally colored bow to the front of the basket
Nature Framed-- Nature displays a rainbow of colors during the fall season. Attach chicken wire to the back portion of any empty wood frame, then hot glue or wire fall leaves, cattails, and bittersweet berries to the wire and frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails