Saturday, July 10, 2010

So Sorry

I am so sorry to the faithful visitors that I promised pictures to. My computer has been out of commission since Wednesday. It is still acting weird so I am afraid to download any pictures to it in case it crashes and I lose all of them.

Jennifer and baby are doing great , they came home yesterday. Unfortunately he has his days and nights mixed up, but hopefully it will straighten out shortly.

Jennifer sends her love to everyone and thanks you for your concern about her and the baby. I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can. My computer tech happens to be my son-in-law LOL, so as soon as he as a minute I will send them.

Thank you all for your best wishes and concerns for my family Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails