Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Highlights

Hope you all had a great Thanksgivings!! As you can see we did not starve last night!!
I made these little name plates for the table that I saw on line, Jennifer thought they were so cute that I have to show them to you.


Last night we had quite treat,the Shuttle and space station came over our house about 6:07. I had heard about it on the news and happened to remember. So we all bundled up and went outside to watch. Wow!! What a sight . It was very close and we could see it very well. It was a beautiful thing to see.These are some pictures that Jennifer took while we were waiting. It took about 7 minutes for it to disappear from sight.




Here is a picture of the two loves of my life. Abby had a fleece scarf around her neck. She looked so cute.
Here she is posing for the picture, which she does not do very often. She must have known that she looked cute !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails