Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nachos

This simple recipe makes a yummy snack. I LOVE nachos!!! I thought this might be a great snack for Christmas Eve or any time really

Ingredients:

Tortilla chips
Refried beans
Monterey Cheese, shredded
Cheddar cheese , shredded
Black Olives
Cilantro leaves
Jalapeno chile's

Note .. I did not give amounts for each item, because this recipe is only for 12 chips. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! I could eat 12 by myself. So I guess it depends on how many people you are feeding .

Directions

Place tortilla chips in a single layer or tray. Top each chip with beans cheese,evenly divide the chile's and olives also.

Heat until cheese is melted. Remove and garnish with cilantro leaves.

This recipe also suggest that you do them in the microwave, but if you are doing them for a large group, I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet and place in oven .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails