Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is Coming !!

Fall is fast approaching. September 22 is the first official day of Fall. No one hates to see summer gone as much as I.

It has been a great summer, nice weather, and fun times. I don't regret a moment.

From traveling around with my husband, to camping with my wonderful family, to having company like my cousin Pat. All were good times.

I am going to shift gears, and bring you some fall foods, ideas, crafts. I have some great crafts and delicious recipes coming up. Down home comfort foods, that will warm your hearts and homes.

If you can't find what you are looking for, write me!! I would love to help you find a craft or recipe that you are looking for. You can contact me at www.helenskiles@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you.

I also have some great crafts coming up for the Christmas season also.

Happy Fall !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails