Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mouse Pad Cushion

Found this Mouse Pad Cushion on a site called "Junie Moon "
She has some neat things. I am going to make a few of these. My daughter and her husband are on computers all day, and I am sure they will enjoy these.

When I first starting blogging, my right wrist and hand was very sore, it took a few days for it to feel comfortable.

I think to have something to rest your wrist on would be great.

Here's how you make them, very simple . The picture kind of gives you an idea of the shape .

You'll need :

Piece fabric
thread
flax seed
pins/marker

Directions:

Cut out shape desired, then pin both pieces together and cut out.

Then put 2 pieces right side together and sew 1/4 inch seam allowance, leaving a 2 inch opening.

Turn right side out and press, then fill with flax seed. Pin opening closed and hand sew or machine.
Can heat them in microwave for 30 seconds. That sounds good !!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails