Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Best Friends

I just got back from having lunch. What's so special about that you ask. Well, this lunch was different... I had it with my best friend . Celeste and I have been friends for a very long time,and each time I see her, I know now why we have remained friends over all these years. She is a kind and giving person and I love her as I would a sister.

Celeste and I have worked together,socialized together, laughed and cried together. What more could you ask from a friend.

I have this saying hanging in my office :

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters....

Who never did ...

Who won't anymore..

And who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I know why she made it to my future. Thanks Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails