Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Abby"


























Today on my blog post, I am featuring " Abby" our miniature schnauzer. Abby is 7 years old and she has been with us since she was 6 weeks old.

I really was not in the "market" for a dog,but my daughter Jennifer and I "HAD" to stop in the pet store one day on a shopping trip. And there she was.!! She was very quiet and timid. So she went home with us that day and has been here ever since. She's a "cutey".

Yeah right until we got her home and then she showed her true colors. Abby and I slept on the couch the first night , then things got better .

She is very frightened of thunder and lighting so those nights she sleeps with us also. That's fun. For a small dog she really can spread out.

She travels well in the car and loves to go camping and investigate all the smells and sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails